Experience the mesmerizing view of Taj Mahal at Sunset with this one day trip and make yourself mesmerized with the overwhelmed seeing the sheer beauty of the mausoleum that will last in your memories for the lifetime.
- AT 08:00 am: A chauffeur driven private car will pick you up from Hotel or Anywhere in Delhi at 8:00am and 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
- AT 11:00 am: On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the tour Guide and proceed for sightseeing tour of Agra. First visit Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (also called Baby Taj), a beautiful Mughal mausoleum in Agra.
- AT 12:00 am: Explore Agra Red Fort (a Unesco World Heritage site), built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
- AT 01:30 pm: Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant (at your own expense).
After lunch visit a marble inlay workshop demonstrating the same fine workmanship that went in building the Taj Mahal and its delicate motifs, plus a carpet-making workshop.
- AT 04:30 pm: Visit Taj Mahal at Sunset, no trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
- At 07:00 pm: Drive back to Delhi, on arrival, drop you at your hotel or Airport in Delhi.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.