Jaipur - the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan, this is the favourite place of travellers from across the world. Also known as the "Pink City", Jaipur is famous for its majestic architectural wonders. The captivating architectural structures are painted pink which draw the attention of the visitors. In a same day Jaipur tour, you can enjoy visiting the well known historical places, forts and monuments.
- 06:00 hrs: Begin your day with a pickup from your Hotel or Delhi Airport at 6am. Jaipur The Pink City, is a favorite tourist destination and its only 5 hours drive from Delhi.
- 10:30 hrs: Your first stop is the Amber Fort, an impressive sight known for Hindu style of artworks with its large ramps, cobbled paths and a series of gates. Going up by jeep or you can ride on elephant to go up.
- 12:30 hrs: Next visit Jal Mahal, also known as the Water Palace is located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur.
- 13:00 hrs: Time for you to break for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 14:00 hrs: After lunch, visit the City Palace, located in the heart of the old city. The City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from. This palace also includes the famous 'Chandra Mahal' and 'Mubarak Mahal', and other buildings which form a part of the palace complex.
- 15:30 hrs: Take a photo tour of Hawa Mahal, commonly known as the "Palace of the Winds", and snap pictures of the pink sandstone masterpiece.
- 16:00 hrs: At the end of the day explore Albert Hall Museum, it is also known as Government Central Museum. Later you can enjoy shopping and pickup wonderful goods such as gemstones, clothes, and blue pottery.
- 18:30 hrs: After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport for a 23:00 hrs arrival.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.