Enjoy a full-day trip of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning in order to arrive at the spectacular Taj Mahal by sunrise.
- AT 03:00 am: You will be picked-up from your hotel or Airport in a private car and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway. Enjoy and relax on the 3.5 hours drive to Agra.
- AT 06:15 am: Arriving in Agra where you will meet your private guide and enjoy a great view of the sunrise over the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal was built by Mugal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife (queen) Mumtaj Mahal in 1631 to1653. It took twenty two years for construction with help 20,000 workers.
The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day. Spend about 2-3 hours at the Taj Mahal, with some free time to walk around. Your guide will lead you to the best spots to capture photos and will be happy to take some photos for you.
- After visiting Taj Mahal, continue to the nearby Agra Red Fort to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city. Spend 1.5 hour here. Enjoy some free time for breakfast (own expense).
- AT 01:30 pm: Drive back to Delhi.
- AT 04:30 pm: Arriving at Delhi, you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport in Delhi.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.