Located about 233 km south of Delhi in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is one of the most famous tourist destinations in India.
- 06:30 hrs: Pick up from your location, anywhere in Delhi.
- 10:00 hrs: After arriving Agra first visit Itimad ud Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj), a Mughal mausoleum. Later proceed to visit Taj Mahal, one of the world's most iconic monuments.
- 12:00 hrs: Visit Agra Fort to explore the various buildings within this sprawling fort complex in Agra. The UNESCO World Heritage site in India is a marvel of Mughal architecture.
- 13:30 hrs: Lunch Break
- 15:00 hrs: After lunch proceed towards Mehtab Bagh (the sunset point), back side view of Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset. Here you will also explore the sunset view of a Taj Mahal.
- 17:00 hrs: Drive Back to Delhi
- 20:00 hrs: Arrive Delhi, we will drop you off to Delhi airport or desired location in Delhi.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.