Experience the mesmerizing view of Taj Mahal at Sunset with this one day trip and make yourself mesmerized with the overwhelmed seeing the sheer beauty of the mausoleum that will last in your memories for the lifetime.
- AT 12:00 pm: Our tour representative or the driver will pick you up from Hotel or Anywhere in Delhi at 10:00 am and 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
- AT 03:00 pm: On arrival in Agra city, first you will visit the Itmad ud Daulah’s tomb, which is known as baby Taj Mahal. It is considered the replica of Taj Mahal and it is located in eastern shore River Yamuna.
- AT 04:00 pm: Next, visit the Agra Fort, a red-sandstone monument built by Mogul emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. which incorporates Hindu and Central-Asian architectural styles. Agra Fort, an excellent example of Mughal architecture, is one of the few UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India.
- AT 05:00 pm: You may wish to visit a marble inlay workshop demonstrating the same fine workmanship that went in building the Taj Mahal and its delicate motifs, plus a carpet-making workshop.
- At 08:30 pm: Visit Taj Mahal at Moonlight, its beauty is incomparable when seen in moonlight. It gets more fascinating and scenic when moonlight appears on the surface of the Taj Mahal. It is probably the best time to see the beautiful architecture of Taj Mahal. It becomes romantic if you visit this beautiful monument with your loved ones. The moon rays make Taj Mahal like a bride wearing a golden dress in the night time. There is no doubt that the sightseeing of Taj Mahal at full moon night is mesmerizing.
The night viewing is opened for four hours from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, for maximum of 400 people per day divided into eight batches of 50 people for duration of 30 minutes only.
- At 08:30 pm: After a memorable trip, drive back to Delhi, arriving at 3:30 AM, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport in Delhi.
Note: Moonlight tour and night tour of Taj Mahal are closed on every Friday and the whole month of Ramadan.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.