Known as pilgrimage centres, Mathura and Vrindavan are a must-visit for anyone interested in spirituality and Hindu culture. The travel distance between New Delhi to Mathura is 180 KM and it typically takes 4 hours to cover the trip.
- 06:00 hrs: Pick up from your desired location in Delhi.
- 09:00 hrs: After reaching in Vrindavan you may first visit the following suggested sights or add a few of your own:
- Prem Mandir
- Bankey Bihari Temple
- ISKCON Vrindavan
- Nidhi Van
- 13:00 hrs: Time for you to break for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 14:00 hrs: Proceed towards Mathura which is about 15 km from Vrindavan.
- Later visit the following suggested sights or add a few of your owns:
- Lord Krishna Birthplace - Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple.
- Dwarkadhish Temple, one of the oldest and most visited temples of Mathura city.
- Mathura Museum
- Vishram Ghat on the banks of holy River Yamuna.
- 18:30 hrs: After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi and you will arrive back at your hotel or Delhi airport at 21:00 hrs.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.