Depart from Delhi by Gatimaan Express, it covers the distance (188 km) between Delhi and Agra in just 100 minutes. The journey starts from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station and ends at Agra Cantonment Railway Station. Enjoy a private guided tour of The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj including all tranfers by AC vehicle. Return to Delhi by train, and get dropped off to your hotel or the airport.
- At 07:00 am: Get picked up from the airport or your hotel in the Delhi NCR area, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 100-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with complimentary breakfast.
- At 9:50 am: You will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
- Visit Taj Mahal: Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal, and learn about the remarkable story of how and why it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots at Taj Mahal.
- Explore Agra Fort: After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately two hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multicuisine Indian restaurant.
- Baby Taj: After lunch, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
- At 04:30 pm: Brings you back to Agra Cantt station on time to catch the return train back to Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.