Get a chance to explore India’s impressive culture and history, while enjoying your day at amazing ancient temples and monuments of Uttar Pradesh. Agra and the sacred twin cities of Mathura and Vrindavan are one of the most famous tourist destinations of Uttar Pradesh. The Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour has lots to offer for those who want to explore the best of historical, spiritual and rightous significance of India.
- 06:00 hrs: Pick up from your location, anywhere in Delhi and drive towards Vrindaban. On arrival, your first stop will be Prem Mandir - Shyama Shyam Dham, an elaborately carved stone temple. Next, head to Banke Bihari Temple, a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Kirshna, before heading to ISKCON Vrindavan, a thriving spiritual centre for the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.
- 11:00 hrs:Then you'll go to Mathura where you'll visit to Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir, Sri Krishna Janmasthan and Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple Complex, followed by a visit to Dwarkadheesh Temple; one of the most visited shrines of Mathura. Nearby here you'll then visit Vishram Ghat on the bank of the holy river, Yamuna.
- 13:00 hrs: After visiting Mathura, will proceed towards Agra. On arrival at Agra visit Taj Mahal, one of the world's most iconic monuments and experience the sunset view of Taj Mahal.
- 17:00 hrs: Drive back to Delhi.
- 20:30 hrs: Arrive Delhi, we will drop you off to Delhi airport or desired location in Delhi.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.