Located about 233 km south of Delhi in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is one of the most famous tourist destinations in India.
- 06:00 hrs: Pick up from your location, anywhere in Delhi.
- 09:30 hrs: After arriving Agra first visit Itmad ud Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj), a Mughal mausoleum. Later proceed to visit Taj Mahal, one of the world's most iconic monuments.
- 11:30 hrs: Visit Agra Fort to explore the various buildings within this sprawling fort complex in Agra. The UNESCO World Heritage site in India is a marvel of Mughal architecture.
- 13:30 hrs: Lunch Break
- 14:00 hrs: After lunch will proceed towards Fatehpur Sikri (40 kilometers) from Agra. This magnificent ghost city was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and became the capital of Mughal India for 15 years before it was abandoned due to sarcity of water. Your guide will show you all the points of interest including Jama Masjid, the 54-meter-high Victory Gate (Buland Darwaza), the white marble tomb of Shikh Salim Chrishti as well as many palaces and pavilions that blend elements of Hindu, Islamic and Persian architecture.
- 16:30 hrs: Drive back to Delhi.
- 19:30 hrs: Arrive Delhi, we will drop you off to Delhi airport or desired location in Delhi.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.