Experience one of the world’s most beautiful buildings with great story of Taj Mahal, discovering a jewel of Mughal architecture. Also explore the walled city of Agra Fort.
Begin your full day tour exploring the renowned Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with a pick up from your desired location in Agra city, to be transferred to the sights.
- Taj Mahal: Its one of the Wonders of the World and a UNESCO’s world heritage site. A maselouem commissioned by Mughal emperor Shaahjahan, in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Agra Fort: Agra Fort - The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal.
- Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is located in Agra and often reffered a Baby Taj or jewel Box. It’s a Tomb commissioned by a Mughal empress for her Father.
- Mehtab Bagh: Mehtab Bagh lies opposite to Taj Mahal, on the other bank of the river Yamuna. It’s a photographer’s paradise to capture one of the best view of Taj Mahal.
- Fatehpur Sikri: This magnificent fortified ancient city, 40km west of Agra, was the short-lived capital of the Mughal empire between 1572 and 1585, during the reign of Emperor Akbar.
In the evening you will be dropped at your hotel or at airport with the cherishing memories of Agra Sightseeing Tour.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.