Jaipur, also known as the 'Pink City'. Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the desert state of Rajasthan. The unique history of the city has made it one of the most amazingly-designed sites in the world. Jaipur sightseeing tour is an ideal way to experience the city in short time and this full day tour takes you to the best historical sights of the Jaipur including a shopping extravaganza at the end of the day.
This one day tour will begin at 8:30 AM, taking travellers to the great monuments of the city, and showcasing the history and achievement of the culture. You will start your tour with visiting to:
- Amber Fort: It is one of the most well-known and most-visited forts in India. The Amber Fort is a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site and was built by Raja Man Singh I, located high on a hill, and now one of the major tourist attractions in the Jaipur.
- Jal Mahal: Next stop at Jal Mahal (Water Palace), is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur. It offers the feel of Rajputana legacy. It is one of the best place to visit in Jaipur.
- Visit the Hawa Mahal, also known as the Wind Palace is one of the architectural gems of Jaipur. The palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to be able to visit a site that citizens could also use.
- City Palace: Explore City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur.
- Jantar Mantar: See the Jantar Mantar monument, which contains the largest stone sundial in the world and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Central Museum (Albert Hall): is one of the finest museums of the 19th century.
At the end of Jaipur Sightseeing tour you will be dropped at your hotel or at airport with the cherishing memories.
Get in touch with us for a customized tour to suit your needs. Plan your vacation the way you want. We will give you our valuable advice and assist you plan your the best tour in India.